Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We'll Praise Him When We Win or When We Lose

The test came back negative today...then 15 minutes later I started. We, well I cried, for about 5 minutes then got up and started moving. It just isn't God's will right now...and that's ok.

Do we still want a baby...of course; but our lives are not empty without one. We have each other and we have our family. God has a plan and when I prayed for His will to take place in this situation I meant it. Me being pregnant right now is obviously not in His will and I have to accept it and then move on.

Are we going to try the IUI again??? Not right now. The doctor told us that antibodies make it difficult to become pregnant, not impossible. Nothing is impossible with God, so if I am to get pregnant, I will, with IUI or not. If in the future we feel that we should give it another try, then we will, but not now.

Are we going to give up completely...um no. If you knew me at all and I said yes we're giving up, you would laugh in my face...Neither of us give up, but we are going to turn it over to God completely.

So, we will praise God when we win and we will Praise God when we lose. Today we lost, but God is still mighty, amazing, all powerful, and worthy of all of our praise.

Have a Blessed Day!!

April

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry.. I just knew you were :(. Did I miss a post about your grandparents? How did that happen?

I'll keep praying!

BASSakward Tales said...

i am so sorry that it did not work out but you are so right in that God does have a plan and when it is His time it will happen...stay strong in the faith...know that God is in control...love ya

Lauren said...

Something similar happened to me. I called the doctor this morning, and they wanted me to come in for a blood test. 30 minutes later, I started. I cried like a baby all afternoon. The doctor wants us to take a month off for my ovaries to recuperate from the medicine. I have several cysts that are in the way too. I'll keep you guys in my prayers.