Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Please God....Let There Be Life

So...I could be pregnant right now. Yes, right now.

It is hard to describe what is going through my head; but truthfully I'm trying not to actively think about it. But it is there, always, lingering...what if??

So, me being the freak that I am, and I know that I am a freak, I analyze every pain, feeling, and hunger and compare it to the last pregnancies. Like "Oh, my lower back hurts, it's probably pms...I'm probably going to start my cycle soon" or "Geeze, I'm really tired, maybe I am pregnant." By the way...my analyzing is done in my head so that my husband doesn't keep telling me that I can't let all of that stuff control me...so don't tell him!! That part of my personality really drives him crazy, but he loves me anyway.

I am already really busy, so I keep myself preoccupied without much effort and I think that is for the best, otherwise I'd be on swagbucks researching myself to death.

Please pray that this round worked and that I am able to conceive and have a full, healthy pregnancy that result in a healthy and living baby. My husband taught our Sunday school class this past Sunday and one of the thing he said is that prayer is the most untapped resource we have and I am asking you to tap into it!!! God knows the desires of my heart and the hearts of all of His people and His timing is perfect, so I will trust in Him and in His timing; I just wish I had His watch!!!

Have a Blessed Day,

April

3 comments:

Dana said...

I'm tapping!

Lauren said...

So, what did you guys do this cycle? Were you on any meds, or did you have any procedures? I'm waiting for an IUI date, and it's about to drive me insane! If this is too personal of a question, I completely understand if you don't want to answer it.

April Cluck said...

Lauren, I took Clomid for 5 days to make my egg or eggs mature then had an HCG shot to make me ovulate. I have never had problems with either of those things, so I guess it was more like they wanted to be possitive that I ovulated. Then they had to remove the antibodies from my husband's swimmers and injected the treated swimmers into the uterus (incemination).

Dana,

Thanks for tapping and I tried to post your other comment but it didn't come up. Weird! I didn't mean for you to cry...why will you be there sooner than you think???