Monday, September 21, 2009

Cautiously Optimistic...Lord Calm My Nerves

This was a rough weekend of which I will explain in more detail when the events come to an end, but today...today I am going to school and calling the doctor to schedule a blood pregnancy test.

God is hearing all of our prayers and maybe getting an ear full from both my grandpa and grandma who went home to be with our Lord this weekend.

Please pray that I do not start or spot, that I get the test and that it comes back positive, that I don't have a miscarriage, and that a healthy pregnancy will result in a healthy baby and mom!!! Oh and that I don't have a panic attack in the meantime...just thought I'd throw that in there too.

I am praying for all of you who are in the same boat that I am.

God Bless all of you and thank you for your prayers!!

Have a Blessed Day!

No comments: