Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hey There...If You're Still There...

I pretty much feel like I've been posting gloom and doom types of posts lately and I can't really see how that can be a help to anyone...except me by venting and verbally stating the God knows because I'm not getting any comments...I think I may be all alone out here in cyber space blog world...but maybe you are out there and have been going through some of the same things...just don't give up...even if you want to just don't give up.

So to those of you who are still there...following...silently...I'm sorry if I've hindered your progress and for those of you who are still there...following...silently...I hope that you don't feel alone in your struggles...not only am I going through it...God has already been there done that and he's right beside both of us.

NOW...It is very obviously Spring where we are and I am itching to finish and start projects and I know that there are at least two of you, whom will remain nameless (DE and JH) who are very thrifty and extremely crafty that I hope to impress with my endevours...and to get some comments from.

Are we starting to see a pattern here??? LOL

Anyway, now that school is winding down, I hope to have more time to post and to post some fun and possitive things rather than just the tuff stuff.

So, let's get started shall we...here are a few pictures of my family, my parents, and my sister and brother-in-law's family...they were taken last fall by Kim Jones, a local photographer who is wonderful...please visit her site at http://www.photographybykimjones.com/.

embed>

3 comments:

BASSakward Tales said...

yes i have been following silently only because i don't think there are any words that i could write that could take away your pain and sorrow...i too have had many struggles with my health this past month and i feel like i have been alone in cyberspace too...but we know that God is not only in charge of our world as we know it but also of cyberspace...i hope your days get easier and your heart gets lighter...you are always in my prayers even though we have never met i feel like we share some of the same struggles in life...God bless and keep your family...

Lauren said...

I'm siltenly following, but still praying! :o) You aren't alone!

Dana said...

Sorry, this is the time of the year that I fall off of my blogging. I usually get it back going in the summer but this time of the year is so busy!

The pictures are great and I can't wait to see your projects. Make sure you take before and afters!

And, I got your card yesterday. Love the bookmarks. You should never worry about being too nerdy for me. Nerdy is my life. I married into it!

love you